Followers



Wednesday 4 September 2013

Animal Antics with Emily and cat!

Hello peeps.
What a glorious start to September!
I've had a little sunbathe in the garden today and also started some Christmas stamping.
One extreme to the other.
My school has inset days so I went in yesterday but home today so I was able to drop my girls both off...
Laurens last year at Primary school (Yr 6) and Megan is in Yr 10.
Where does the time go?

Okay so how about I show you a card?



This is a Wild Rose Studio stamp called 'Emily with cat'
I love the detail and it was so easy to colour.
My ink is a little lighter as I was mucking around with the no lines tecnique but I was a bit unsure.
However I like the end result.

A couple of this weeks challenges are

Simon Wednesday Challenge...Animal Antics
Papertake Weekly...Anything Goes.

 As you can see I coloured with Promarkers and cut the image out!
Glittery shoes are just a must!

The Purrrfect sentiment for this card (also WRS)
and the beautiful matching  6x6 papers are awash with flowers...

So just some christmas colouring to do later and then I can share some of the new Wild Rose Studio christmas stamps and papers with you...
Thanks for visiting me today!

TTFN
xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. A fab picture of your girls Sally, they look so grown up now. Fabulous card too - love the image and floral papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Claire just said, your girls are growing so fast

    Love your Emily card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card. And your girls are adorable. Thanks for playing along with the Animal Antics Challenge over at the Wednesday Challenge Blog over at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete