Followers



Thursday 19 September 2013

Annabelle and Antoine in the snow...

Hello there!
Did anyone see where Summer went cos one day it was here and the next day Winter was upon us!
Well I guess I shall have to accept the inevitable and start some
'You know what' cards...


So...showing you one of my first DT cards using the christmas range of stamps and papers from
This is Annabelle and her little brother Antoine making a snowman.
 

Coloured with Promarkers and with lots of added glitter and pearls.
 


I used light Blue Organza ribbon and some sparkly white tinsel trim.
Four different papers were used for the squares in the background layer.
Then I created a snowy forest scene in the foreground with Sizzix christmas trees.
Finishing touch...White snowflake brads with pearl centres. 
 

Some challenges this week...

I love Promarkers...Anything goes
Papertake Weekly...Make it Sparkle
Creative Card Crew...Christmas

I guess that most of us have started the Christmas makes now.
I have been working on some cards for me to send too. These tend to be a little bit simpler and use things that can be added production line style.
Hope you come back to visit me soon so I can share those with you!

TTFN
xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving starting to see christmas cards pop up....and this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow such frosty gorgeousness (if that is a word) is simply stunning
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Sally, love the image and all the sparkle. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card ,love the cute scene and all the sparkle
    Thanks for joining US at I love promarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embellishments you used! The Glitter and the pearls are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete