Followers



Sunday 1 September 2013

Ladybird Tilda...

Hello there...
Can you believe it's September?
Last few days of the summer holiday now which always makes me a little down hearted.
I love my tan and getting up at 10 am and wearing shorts everyday!

Back to school next week in sensible clothes!
(I did buy some bright pink suede flats to wear)

I've got a Tilda card to show you today...


Ladybird Tilda is still one of my favourite Tilda stamps.
I also used one of my favourite colour combos...Red and blue with touches of cream/white.



The papers are from a Wild Rose Studio pack called Flights of fancy and feature bluebirds and birdcages...so pretty!
The lace doilly is a new purchase and my scallop fits perfectly over the top.


I used a little bit of glaze on her wellies...I think you can see the shine in the photo.
I hand drew a bit more grass behind her with some stems and flowers.


I used lots of blue patterned leftovers and my daisy punches to make up this layered flower.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges...

Simon says Stamp...Anything Goes
Digi Sketch Challenge...Vintage theme
Tildas Town...Anything Goes

Thanks for coming to visit me today.
Hope you like my card.
Leave me a comment and become a follower and I'll come visit you too!

TTFN
xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. so cute, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally, I love the image and fabby layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sally! This Tilda is too cute and I love your colour combo!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week :*

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and awesome coloring.

    Thanks for playing along with us in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
    XOXO ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring, thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge!

    Elaine (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really sweet card thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining MDUC this week with your pretty card!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete