Followers



Monday 10 May 2010

My Birthday!!!



Good Morning peeps...It's my birthday today!
"Happy forty tooth birthday mummy" said my six year old this morning....I can guarantee every one at school will know today!
So, we have been without the computer for a few days but I got a shiny new laptop for my birthday from hubby!!! Yey!
I'm showing you a 'cat in garden' card made with my fave stamps...Wild Rose Studio as I'm sure you know by now.

I love colouring these in and they sell very well too! One friend bought 7 of them last week.

So I am out to lunch with a gaggle of ladies today...I use that term quite loosley!
We are off to the pub near Fontwell...probably will just about make it up to school for pick up time at 3.20pm.
Thank you to Tracy (Country Mouse) for the lovely card...
More cards and photos of this and that tomorrow!
Have a great May 10th! It's a fab day!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sally - hope you have a lovely day and enjoy lunch with the gaggle of gals! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sally,
    Hope your having a fab fab day
    Hugs Caroline x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sally!!! have a great day with the girls. Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you've had a lovely day so far and have a nice evening too.
    Happy birthday
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Very Happy Birthday to you Sally...have a lovely evening!!

    ReplyDelete