Followers



Monday 31 May 2010

Strawberry cupcakes....


Hello there...hope you are all enjoying this Bank holiday Monday!
I know I am! Getting a bit of 'me time' as hubby is home and is playing on the wii with little one while I am on here. Lots of crafty things going on in my eldest daughters room. She has been printing off photos and is decorating photo frames with glass jewells.
Even though it is overcast today I am in a summery mood and have made some colourful strawberry cupcake cards...

This was a digi download and I can't remember where it is from..Sorry!
I coloured the cakes with my promarkers to match the pre-coloured paper that came with it.

Added lemon ice stickles glitter and some beads, all new stash along with the colourful circles background paper which is funnily enough called 'cupcakes' and is by Crafts House. The green and white spot ribbon is from DCWV.

and here are the challenges and the themes these cards are entered into....
1. Passion 4 promarkers...'Anything goes'
2. Charisma cardz...'Going round in circles'
3. Cupcake craft...'Summer delights'
4. Crafty Ann's...'Lots of Colour'
5. One stitch at a time...'use something new'

Fancy cupcakes always remind me of Summer fairs and childrens tea parties.
It's half term this week so a few things planned...friends visiting, pictures and lunches out...but I'll be back with more cards so do come visit again...
Before I go....What did you all think of the Eurovision winner? She sounded as though she was doing a really bad cockney accent...You could tell who her influences are! It was a catchy song and I do quite like it...
Sorry Josh...just too dated!
Bye for now....

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sally - I love all the attention to detail on them. Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards look good enough to eat,Sally. Intend to make some 'real' ones this week.
    Enjoy your week off before the job starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - good enough to eat!! Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck with the draw! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, what pretty cards. Love the images and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally these are totally delicious beautiful colours the toppings look yummy thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Sally, those cupcakes look yummy!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, yummy cards! Love your sprinkles and sparkle, and that DP is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, Sally, yummeee :-)
    A gorgeous card and I LOVE all the sparkle
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    and good luck in the blog hop

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally, Sally, Sally! How can you flash these gorgeous cards at me and not expect me to dribble! Good enough to eat! Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card hun love the image and super colours too thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a yummy card ! Love the colours, the beads and the glitter ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cup cake, maybe from the Funky something...(I'm guessing!) I think I might have one! Good enough to eat!! Thank you for joining OSAAT's 'NEW' Challenge this week!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy....great cupcake card. Thanks for playing OSAAT. Smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sally, what lovely cupcakes and the attention to detail is so lifelike that I could eat one just now!!! Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous Sally & look good enough to eat - I love the sparkle & the beads they finish them off perfectly :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete