Followers



Tuesday 14 July 2009

Cool cats...


Hello all....
I have spent the day doing some card orders and putting the sweets in my boxes for the teachers. Not long to go now before we break up for the summer and I can't wait!This week is going to be busy finishing off things before the six weeks off and I see my assessor and get my file back.
This card is for one of the mums at school whose parents live in Cyprus and are involved in the Cats protection league.
I got this frame die when I got my bigshot for my birthday and this is the first time I have used it! I think it will be lovely with a little Tilda inside.
The storm is gathering again...torrential rain this morning and I think we are going to end the day the same way....Stay inside and craft, I say!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely anniversary card,Sally...and the frame die will be so useful.
    Were you tempted by the Patchwork Pals xmas set on QVC today???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work... so sweet and cute!!

    Maybe you can enter your card at Rosie-Dee's Challenge... the theme of this week is 'weddings'....

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful idea for their card ~love the cats and the frame is fab!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, hun, love the frame, so pretty!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete