Followers



Thursday 16 July 2009

Blue Flower garden...


Morning ladies...
Another card order to show you today. This is for my ex-neighbour for her mum.
We still see each other at school. The only requirement was pale blue and flowers.
I haven't managed to do any blog challenges this week, which is a shame.
I have some cards in the current edition of 'Beautiful Cards'...these were done a few months ago so I think it is OK to show them to you. Pop back tomorrow for some pictures and gossip about them.
Also check out 'Wild Rose Studio' blog as Dulcie has done a great job featuring my Louis in the rain card.
The photography is just beautifully pin sharp. Thanks, Dulcie.
I also came runner up in a Craftbubble Animal Card Competition this month, so expecting some goodies soon. Have a great day today. I am in school taking down all the displays. Bye for now...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great idea to use buttons in the flowers!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sally, I love your blog and your girls are gorgeous. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ~just love those flowers ~ those buttons are perfect ~your neighbour will love it!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete