Followers



Wednesday 1 July 2009

Just Magnolia Sketch


The 'Just Magnolia' Challenge this week was to follow a sketch.
I just had to use this pretty Summer Tilda with these lovely Vintage Ocre and Peach tones..
Not my usual choice of colours but I always like the look of them when I see other people use them. I really like this sketch..not too many elements but just enough to keep your eye interested.
In school today...we are all going to be taking it easy, I hope.
My mentor teacher has just announced she is leaving to go to teach at a school in Dubai...so I am pleased for her but sad for me. She is so lovely and I will miss her loads. Keep cool everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. super sweet barefoot Tilda! Love your coloring!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a Gorgeous card,
    Love the colours and the image is fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete