Followers



Wednesday 9 September 2009

Glitter Butterflies....


Hello Ladies...
I found a few hours yesterday afternoon and punched out some of these lovely glitter butterflies...then I found some DCWV tags and paper that had been lurking in a forgotten box...(ooops)


The sewing machine was already out so I did some stitching around the edges and sewed on a button to the flower. The pearls make a lovely body for the butterfly.

I was back at school today. I am with year 3/4 this year which is nice as a lot of them were in the 1/2 class that I was in last year.
New Topic of the 'Tudors'...which is great as I am an expert...Thanks to Jonathan Rhys Meyers! I had to draw the Tower of London today for the Display which was also great as I used to live right next door to it!
Thanks for popping by..please leave a comment as I love to read them!...Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment