Followers



Wednesday 30 September 2009

Sweet Sixteen!


Hi there ladies....
I'm in a reflective mood as I write this. My card today is for one of my oldest friend's daughter who as you can see will be 16 next month. The last time we met up, my friend and I were telling her that we met when I was just 17 and she was 19. Our boyfriends were friends and we met at an 18th birthday party.
Where does the time go?.....

I have been challenge spotting and am hoping this card will qualify for :
1.Die cut Dreams Challenge...Use Ribbon/Trims.
2.One Stop Craft challenge...Use Die Cuts.
3.3 Clovers Challenge...Have a number on your card.




The paper is from a DCWV stack and the colours matched perfectly with these shoes and pamper stickers. Perfect for a 16 year old!!
Thanks for stopping by...please leave me a comment so I can return the favour...Bye...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, she'll love it!
    Isn't it funny how you never think how old you or your friends are until their children (or grandchildren ...eek!) turn a certain age, then you wonder 'how did that happen'?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is a perfect card for a teenager. Thank you for joining in the DCD challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just right for a teenager.....my daughter will be 20 next month...now that is frightening....where has that time gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Sally just right for any young lady
    Thanks for playing with us this week at DCD
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Your pics of your daughters are sweet also...time flies and they grow fast! Thanks for joining us this week at 3CTC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, gorgeous card and perfect for a sweet 16th birthday! Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete