Followers



Saturday 26 September 2009

Trick or Treat?


Evening All...
Its nearly dark at 7.15! The nights are drawing in!
I've had a busy couple of days with no crafting time at all! In school doing NVQ on Thursday and Friday and had visitors today!
I'm entering this spooky card for 3 Challenges this week.
Paperplay Challenges...'Spot this'...my background paper has silver spots on.

Secret Crafter challenge ...'Animal Antics'...This huge spider should do nicely!

And My time to Craft Challenge.... 'Autumn Fest'... so as this is a Halloween theme I hope it will be OK. Have to go now as Strictly is just starting!!!!
Thanks for dropping by....see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. So funny and creative!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally
    Love the creations they just fab..
    Yes I too have started NVQ this week.
    Hope your well

    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card, Sally. I love Hallowe'en things, and all the stuff I'm seeing on everyone's blogs atm is really making me look forward to it!!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic halloween card Sally thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I love the spider! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card - love it!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete