Followers



Friday 27 February 2009

Bargain Blues..

Morning all..we have a beautiful sunny day here in Sussex.
I am just cleaning the kitchen and livingroom for my chocoholics party tonight and then I will be off to a meeting at the school.
Just used this beautiful blue paper taken from an all blue pack that I bought in Hobbycraft on Monday. It was a bargain at £1.99!
I thought that my little pink Tilda would look good on it.
I am going to be using it on a few Tilda cards as I can see it will look good with all of them.
It will make a nice change to do some cards for girls without using pink.

6 comments:

  1. Can't see the pic! but, what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours...and you're right,it's nice to have a change from pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card sally..
    lovely colour too

    caroline x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely paper, works so well with little Tilda.
    Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgoeus Sally - such pretty soft colours and love the blue...fabulous colouring....Ooooh - a chocoholics party - yum yum - hope you had fun.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and very pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete