Followers



Wednesday 27 May 2009

Dino-mite!


Morning to you all on this very rainy day. Pefect day for being inside crafting.
My eldest has been scrounging card from my stash this morning...making a front cover for her Independent project on 'The 70's'...How fab!!!
We found some great pictures of 70's T.V..Starsky and Hutch, Mork and Mindy...and the Fashions...bell Bottoms and platform Boots....Lava Lamps.
I was telling her about The Bay City Rollers..(I wore my tartan scarf and socks proudly). She already loves Donny Osmond(we have Joseph on video) and David Cassidy as I have the CD.
My card today is the reason I started on my quest for Dinosaurs. A card order for a boy who has been dinosaur mad for a few years now. So he gets all of the stamps from my set! It's a bit quiet on the comment front so I hope that you are all having a good time away from your desks.

7 comments:

  1. Great, great card!!! Lovely dino's and 'footsteps', so cute!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dinosaur fan is going to love that card,Sally.
    My girls are always scrounging from my stash as well.I remember DD1 doing a 60's project at school and ending up being a big Beatles fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dinos! The footprints are cute!
    Thanks for leaving me a comment,new to this so wasn't sure where the best place to reply would be so I popped on here! I got the pack of cards ages ago, thought they would be good for kids cards cos they were so big, they are full a4 size. I was a bit worried the tilda would look too small but I think she looks cute perched on the 5.
    The panda paper I got at the craft show at the SECC.Had a quick look at the oriental stamps they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your card hun, such fab images and the all work so well together! Love the colours too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Sally
    Have no idea where I been last few day but your creations are brill... love this dino one.
    Hope your well....
    Must update my blog I am so slack

    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great dino card!
    Fredrikke :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sally - Love this card - yes I was definitely a Partridge Family girl - David for me not Donny although the latter is still looking good - getting better with age - good luck with your fete on 19th - the 20th is not my little boy's school so a table fee and donated raffle prize is the order of the day - I hope to have a few cards made, still time thank goodness - Bridgette x

    ReplyDelete