Followers



Wednesday 6 May 2009

Dino..Mite...!


Evening ladies....I don't think I have any male followers?
Busy day at school today so I am on here for just a quick 20 mins...done tea and baths so just reading to do with the girls.
No cardmaking for me today ...so this is another card using my new Clear Magic Dino stamps. I posted Dino in car a few days ago, so here is Balloon Dino!
They are just so cute...Picasso Dino coming soon.
I am going to have to fit in some swotting tonight..hopefully before The Apprentice!
Literacy lesson with 3/4 in the morning doing Phonemes and Graphemes and I am being observed!!! Oh my!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the lesson!!!

    I love the dino-images! So cute! Looking out for the Picasso-Dino!! :)

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinos are great....fun and cheerful.
    Don't envy you your lesson tomorrow-good luck!
    The brown card I used isn't embossed,it's a Basic Grey with a slightly 'distressed' look to it!!

    ReplyDelete