Followers



Thursday 14 May 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


Good morning all... It's Thursday!!!
You should all know by now that I dread Thursdays. I leave home to go to school at 8.30am and then my little one has gymnastics at 3.30pm followed by swimming. So I get in very briefly with my eldest at 3.45, get changed and then it's back out to pick up from gym at 4.15 and then back home to get little one changed for swimming and off again until 6.30 when we all get home.
So I am posting my Penny Black card first thing...The challenge this week was a colour combination of BLACK, WHITE and a colour of your choice!
Not as easy as you would think. In the end I went back to my little 'Honey Bee' stamp and chose YELLOW to add to the mix.
The sentiment was also a Penny Black one and sort of gave me the idea for the bees giving their friend first dabs at the big yellow flower!
So hope you like it...please leave me a comment and have a good day y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Sally,I much prefer seeing the bees on your card,than in our cavity wall...happily the 'bee' man seems to have got rid of them.The card's so bright and cheery...the yellow worked really well with black and white...Hope your busy day goes like clockwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, it makes me happy!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a bright happy card ~love the flower and bees ~great saying!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Sally.....love the colour combo and those cute buzzy bees...great work and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC... Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete