Followers



Wednesday 20 May 2009

Patchwork Scamp!


Hello all...Hope you have had a 'Wonderful Wednesday'.
Sorry...you are going to get lots of school speak. It's been a beautiful warm sunny day here. I sat outside with a small group of little ones reading this morning, which was so lovely.
My card today is another of my Patchwork pals. Such a great card for a little scamp!
I haven't been able to do any crafting so far today, as I have been in school but once we are all in for the evening...I hope that I can do a few bits and bobs. I have a couple of new sketches to follow and a new stamp that is still looking at me!
Hope you are all busy making some lovely creations!

7 comments:

  1. Another real little cutie,Sally.
    Been a lovely day here as well...lovely to be able to sit outside at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Lovely card!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your just teasing me now, he is so cute! Glad you are enjoying your time at school.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. another cute card ~so glad you have shared another one of these cards ~ he is so sweet!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is unbelievably cute chick - I just love it. The colours are so soft and pretty. And I just had a look at the other stuff I missed while I was AWOL and ohhhhhhh how awesome. Love the Tilda cards and the Penny Black challenge bee card is just fabulous - bee-eautiful lol xxx. Sally have you seen this -

    http://simonsaysstampblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/simon-says-stamp-has-magnolia-rubber.html

    There is some fab blog candy plus a chance to maybe showcase your Tilda cards. You go for it girl, cos your work is fabulous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I buy a kit now and then too as they come in very handy and this one is so cute. Lovely card.

    p.s There is a friendship award on my blog for you and for all my followers.It has been there for a couple of weeks you probably missed it.Do pop over and collect it.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete