Followers



Friday 24 April 2009

Cutie Clothes Line.....


Another busy day for me...and according to the dates on my blog posts I have missed a day somewhere..no time for that!
In class this morning and this afternoon and I am chairing a PTA meeting to start planning the Summer fair at the end of June. Today's card is a cute little baby girl one...just made for the stock box!
NVQ News....I have never seen so much paperwork! I have to write 3 reflective accounts for two weeks time..one has to be numeracy lesson and one a Literacy and another lesson I choose..with witness statement. Some sheets I have been told to photocopy 35 times. Good job I like writing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally... verrrry Cute love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sally - your last few days have sounded very full - but your cards are always so beautifully detailed, just lovely - the washing line is adorable and the little clothes are just perfect - Bridgette xxx

    ReplyDelete