Followers



Tuesday 28 April 2009

Welcome baby....


Hello there blog friends!
I have been in bed most of the day...still got a blocked nose and some aches and pains but the sore throat is almost gone.
I was struggling to find a new card to show you but I did find this baby one and I'm hoping that I haven't posted it before. It was just for stock as I had a run on them recently. I have been asked to make 30 bookmarks for a Year 3 class for a friend of a friend so I am going to work on that next.
We have an exciting day at school tomorrow...The Circus is coming! We booked it 18 months ago as part of our Spring fundraising, so I will be at school from 8.30am til 8.30pm in the evening. It should be good fun! Look out for some photos!

7 comments:

  1. Gosh,Sally,that's a long old day when you've not been well...hope it's fun and you raise loads for the school....but don't overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow, sorry to hear you have been poorly, as Jacky says don't overdo it.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so sweet Sally , I love the soft colours
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh love your card hun! Love the little washing line, so sweet!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Sally hope you feel better soon :-( I hate having a blocked nose, it's horrid so I hope it clears up and you can get back to crafting and blogging soon. Hope the Circus day goes well! PS I've finally done the blog candy! Dulcie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally
    can you pop over to my blog as you are runner up for my blog candy

    http://cottonberrycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sally - this is gorgeous, fabulous colours and I just love that little line of washing.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete