Followers



Thursday 5 March 2009

Busy Thursdays....



I'm still playing with the green promarkers and this little dragon stamp from Lily of the Valley is just perfect. I've coloured a few in to make a birthday card for a 2 year old boy. This one with the butterflies went well with this spotty paper so I made up one for my stock.

Thursday is my busiest day of the week. I was in school all day and then we have gym class and swimming lessons. We went to McDonalds for tea so everyone is quite tired and in bed now.

I have my market stall in the morning so it will be interesting to see what sells!

We are away this weekend staying with friends who live on the Oxford/Cotswold border. They are great hosts and always have lots of activities planned for us and the kids. I went to Art college with my friend Georgina so we have known each other since we were 17!

Not going to think about how long that is!

4 comments:

  1. lovely card hun..love the spotty paper.TFS
    good luck with your market stall tomo...all your creations are stunning hun..so no worries x
    have a lovely weekend
    clarex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Good luck at the market tomorrow..
    Have a Fab weekend.. i am away too.. so fun had by all of us

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice card,Sally...hope you do well at the market tomorrow.
    Did you read Steph's Jem post this evening-what a good idea.Do you think a few of us could do something like that?
    Have a great weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldnt be anymore perfect! Love the colouring and the paper is fabulous...xx

    ReplyDelete