Followers



Saturday 28 March 2009

Wild Rose Bunny is back again...


Last night I sampled a lovely Chicken and courgette pie and some chocolate buns in a cookery demo at The Pampered Chef party. All very nice. I ended up ordering a Cupcake icing set as I have been inspired by 'Trudi' on Mistresses. Did you see the naughty DD cupcakes on it a few weeks ago!?
The sunny weather has got me back in the spring mood and amongst a big stash of leftover papers laying in a pile, I suddenly saw these 2 green papers together with a small piece of lilac card. I liked the colour combo so ......
I used my 'bunny and egg' stamp and the' scalloped circle' stamp both from Wild Rose Studio and linked it altogether with some lilac spotty ribbon. I added a white Sizzix picket fence and used foam pads to lift bunny away slightly.
I've got some baby card commissions waiting to be done now, so catch up with me later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sally I couldn't leave this little chap without a comment he is just adorable - such a lovely colour combination just right for Spring - Bridgette xxx

    ReplyDelete