Followers



Tuesday 3 March 2009

Colourcreate Challenge- Blue and Brown


Here is my card for the Colourcreate Challenge blog.

The theme this week is Blue and Brown. I'm really loving doing colour combos at the moment.

I chose to keep it light. This baby blue and soft fawn is so lovely together....I guess that's the point of these challenges...you get to use things together that you wouldn't normally try.
I notice that a few people were photographing their cards on little stands...I had one of these in my drawer so I used it today...what do you think?

My eldest daughter and myself are really into those lightweight pashmina scaves and when we go shopping in Chichester we treat ourselves to 3 for £5 from a barrow boy type seller along one of the main streets. I think my next 3 will include pale blue and fawn.

5 comments:

  1. It certainly is a lovely colour combination...and a really pretty paper you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally, you've chosen magnificent shades of blue and brown. I love those soft, delicate shades. Such a pretty card. Your image is beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards on your blog Sally, and I love your colouring. Blog hopping really paid off when I found yours!!
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, I love it's softness and your colouring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, I love blue and brown.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete