Wednesday, 2 February 2011
Bee my valentine...
Now I don't normally make a lot of valentine cards but I'm practising my simple style and had this card idea in my head. Blue spotty paper and a scallop border across the centre of a white card blank.
The little bee sticker was from a set that I bought in Brussels and the letter tiles are K&Co and come in a take away box! I sewed on a tiny red heart button for the dot on the i...
My yellow flower was made with large and medium size daisy punches and my favourite button centre. I love the little green leaf shaped jewels.
1. Lexis creations...'Valentine'
2. Simon says Stamp..'Love is in the Air'
3. Delightful Sketches...'Have a Heart'
4. Mami Doodles...'The magic of love'
5. Crafty Sentiments...'Favourite things'..Spotty paper, bees, buttons and scallop edge scissors.
6. Craft Your days away...'Love'
7. Pile it on...'Punch it'
8. Delicious Doodles...'Spots or Stripes'
9. The Corrosive Challenge...'Button it up'
I really like how this turned out...
Thanks for stopping by my lil old blog..