Followers



Wednesday 2 February 2011

Bee my valentine...


Afternoon all...
Now I don't normally make a lot of valentine cards but I'm practising my simple style and had this card idea in my head. Blue spotty paper and a scallop border across the centre of a white card blank.

The little bee sticker was from a set that I bought in Brussels and the letter tiles are K&Co and come in a take away box! I sewed on a tiny red heart button for the dot on the i...

My yellow flower was made with large and medium size daisy punches and my favourite button centre. I love the little green leaf shaped jewels.

Some Challenges...
1. Lexis creations...'Valentine'
2. Simon says Stamp..'Love is in the Air'
3. Delightful Sketches...'Have a Heart'
4. Mami Doodles...'The magic of love'
5. Crafty Sentiments...'Favourite things'..Spotty paper, bees, buttons and scallop edge scissors.
6. Craft Your days away...'Love'
7. Pile it on...'Punch it'
8. Delicious Doodles...'Spots or Stripes'
9. The Corrosive Challenge...'Button it up'
I really like how this turned out...
Thanks for stopping by my lil old blog..
TTFN...xxx

13 comments:

  1. FAB!! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really cute valentine,Sally....will probably only make the one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's delightful Sally - like Jacky, I shall only be making the one and hubby has already set my expectations to receive . . . . zero!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beee autiful card Sally! I love your simple style, it works so well with this idea, great fun!

    Thank you for joining us this week with our spots or stripes challenge over at Delicious Doodles.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE Valentine!!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO this week! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lexi's this time and good luck,love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally!!
    That's spooky- I was only thinking about you a day or so ago!! I'm totally packed with commissions- believe me I'm NOT complaining!! I'm still an SU demonstrator- I went to Gosport last friday evening & did a party. I'll try & drop a catalogue over at the weekend- I think I have one left after last week!! Talk soon!!
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought of using a bee for a valentine but it really works! I love it!

    Thanks for joining the love theme over at craft your days away!
    Dazie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww cute card! Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a hap-bee card! ;o))

    Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete