Followers



Saturday 5 February 2011

Sunflower Tilda...


Good morning all...
Wecome to Saturday...my favourite day of the week...
Right, I have some serious blobbing/tv catching up/crafting to do so let's get on and show you a Tilda card...

I coloured her in with promarkers and did a bit of distressing around the edges...tearing and inking. Not my usual style but I like to dabble now and then.

Some sage green organza ribbon tied at the side and a few skeleton leaves and then I added a collection of flowers including paper sunflowers....

and some challenges.
1. Just Magnolia...Ribbons
2. I love promarkers...Anything goes
3. Papertake weekly...Anything goes,(optional extra to use flowers).
I have a couple of orders from work colleagues so I am going to be working on those this weekend. Also have to think up some design ideas for the display boards in the Music Studio at school.
Hope you all have a nice weekend planned....Thanks for coming to read my chat!
TTFN..XXXXX

9 comments:

  1. So pretty and isn't it nice to "break the mould" sometimes?

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a very warm feel. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally,
    Another fabulous creation that shows your imagination and pure talent! GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally. Love all the coordinating flowers. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card,love the flowers,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Sally, lovely tilda and pretty pastel shades - gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynnth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a delightfully pretty card !
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly xxx
    love maddy x

    ReplyDelete