Tuesday, 8 February 2011
Not sure why, but for some reason I have made another Love/Valentines card.
I've used lots of little punched hearts in reds and pinks and made them into the shape of a tree...just added a brown tree trunk.
The letter tiles are from K&Co. I'm sort of going a bit folky and rustic...I like it!
The Challenges as you would expect are all love based.
1. Papertake weekly...'Have a heart'
2. A spoon full of sugar...'Let's see some love'
3. Oldie but a goodie...'Have a heart'
4. Cupcake craft...'Seeing Red'
5. Allsorts...'It must be Love'
6. Crafty Calendar...'Love'
7. The Crafty Pad...'Love is in the air'
I'm amazed these photos came out...I took them early in the morning again, underneath a side lamp in the living room!
I have lots of work to do this evening...cutting out letters for the displays at school and laminating.
Thanks for popping by to see my card.