Followers



Tuesday 8 February 2011

Love....forever growing!


Evening ladies...
Not sure why, but for some reason I have made another Love/Valentines card.

I've used lots of little punched hearts in reds and pinks and made them into the shape of a tree...just added a brown tree trunk.

The letter tiles are from K&Co. I'm sort of going a bit folky and rustic...I like it!

The Challenges as you would expect are all love based.

1. Papertake weekly...'Have a heart'
2. A spoon full of sugar...'Let's see some love'
3. Oldie but a goodie...'Have a heart'
4. Cupcake craft...'Seeing Red'
5. Allsorts...'It must be Love'
6. Crafty Calendar...'Love'
7. The Crafty Pad...'Love is in the air'

I'm amazed these photos came out...I took them early in the morning again, underneath a side lamp in the living room!
I have lots of work to do this evening...cutting out letters for the displays at school and laminating.
Thanks for popping by to see my card.
TTFN..xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. fab idea for the little love tree!! Sounds like you are gonna have a busy evening!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab creation Sally; I love your folky/rustic look. I love laminating too - so therapeutic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super simple but effective card - love it!
    Thanks for sharing the love at Allsorts and An Oldie but a Goodie this week. Unfortunately it doesn't qualify for the prize at An Oldie But Goodie as there is no stamped image 6 months or more old.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely, Sally. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful card Sally! I love the little hearts in the tree, so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi , lovely card i also love using lettering this way it is so different to plain old stamped sentimnts tfs
    http://emilysnan.blogspot.com/
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete