Followers



Saturday 26 February 2011

A Bouquet of spring flowers...


Hello there all...
It hasn't been very Spring like today...more torrential rain with a few minutes of sun. Still practising the CAS (Clean and simple) look. This time I punched out lots of little daisies from some off cuts and used little gems in the centres.

I hand drew the stems and leaves and coloured them in with a leaf green promarker then made a vase for them to to be displayed in.

Please excuse the wet glue showing...I really wanted to get it photographed.

A touch of white organza ribbon and then mounted onto a white card...very simple but I really like this one.
Some Challenges...
1. Stamping Vacation...CAS Challenge...Flowers.
2. One Stop challenge...Spring Flowers
3. Wags'n Whiskers...Use a punch
Off to do a little bit more crafting now, just a few finishing touches and then a tidy up before 'Take Me Out' starts...
Have a great Saturday Night!

10 comments:

  1. What an enormously wonderful and simple way to make a gorgeous card. I know it took some time to punch out and to assemble the bouquet, but it was certain worth the time. I am going to see what I can dream up with my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful - the flowers are all in such lovely pastel colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely.....and got me thinking how I could do a card like this but was worried about the leaves...didn't think to draw them. Beautiful. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Stamping Vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Sally, really pretty. I'm really enjoying C&S cards at the moment and this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CAS card is gorgeous, very springlike!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a lovely CAS card, the flowers are very sparkly the lace finishes it off just right, Thanks for playing along at OSCC, Janet

    My girls love to watch that too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love your hand drawing too. Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge blog. No Spring for us...got snow this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so simple yet very effective..i love it :0)..thanks for joining us at WNW and good luck..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So springy and beautiful!! I just love all the punched flowers and bling. Thanks for joining the Wags n Whiskers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty, pretty card... love it.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete