Followers



Friday 25 February 2011

A Spring Walk...


Good morning peeps...
Well, after a lovely sunny day yesterday that was spent out with my girlies and a friend and her children, doing a bit of shopping and a bit of lunching...it is raining again! So good job I had begun to make some cards with spring themes. This is a digi image from the Digistamp Boutique called 'A Spring walk'.

..the background paper is printed off from the Wild Rose Studio Spring CD and the image is coloured in with my Promarkers. I have just begun to run out of my pastel colours so I spent a few pennies this week and am waiting for some new colours to arrive!

and a card is never really finished without a swish of ribbon!
Some challenges...
1. Simply Create...'Bold and Bright'
2. Allsorts...'Inspired by Nature'
3. Crafts and Me...'Spread your wings'
4. Paper crafting journey...'Anything Goes'
5. Really reasonable ribbon...'Spring Theme'

I have a few more display things for work to finish off today and this week I have also worked on some cards and tags for a friends recruitment company...a week off is never really a week off is it?
I'll be back soon with more cards and chat. Thanks for popping by...xxx

8 comments:

  1. Fab card full of the joy of Spring and such a sweet image too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally, this is toooo sweet!

    Have a great weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing and spring like - unlike the weather! raining here too!
    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Spring card,Sally....our weather is like yours...and I'd been hoping for a gardening weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your latest creations. I am doing ok thanks hope you're ok too.
    I am working from home doing cards, gifts and boxes and boxes and tags for ladies that make cupcakes.. long story... and re joined Stampin' Up! as use all their card and bits to make my creations :)
    Must do a catch up x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this adorable, such a gorgeous image
    Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little Spring card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sally love the fresh colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete