Followers



Saturday 12 February 2011

A New Home card.....


Good Morning all...
Well, I didn't find any time this week to make any cards and the ones I made last weekend sat waiting to be photographed but with the gloomy weather we have had..it has been too dark before work and too dark by the time I got home.
Any how as you can see from my Award...I made the top 5 at Cupcake Crafts! The theme was old McDonald had a farm and I used a very cute Penny Black Stamp with the chubby little pony! Thank you Ladies!

So I do have a card...taken under a side lamp, the flash on my camera kept going off so the close ups were not possible but you get the idea.
No colouring in this time...just stamped the image and distressed the card with chalk...
I love this new Home stamp from Crafty Individuals..

I made it for a work colleague for her daughter. I used some Wild Rose Studio backing paper from the Spring CD...which has a lovely colour and pattern selection.

Finished with flowers and skeleton leaves...
I haven't had time to look through any challenges...anyone seen any that would fit?
Can't decide whether to go out shopping today...weather seems ok at the moment!
Come back soon and check out some more card and chat...

3 comments:

  1. And it's lovely Sally - I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous stamp Sally, I've not seen it before. Gorgeous fresh card just perfect for a new beginning. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and the papers are just soo pretty Sally! By the way I have left a little something on my blog for you :)
    Rach xx

    ReplyDelete