Followers



Sunday 27 February 2011

A doggone great Birthday....


Hello! Hope you are all having a lovely relaxing Sunday...
I have been inking up my new Wild Rose Studio stamps and I have to tell you they are uber cute! Cherry Cupcake will be here soon but first how about this little pup to brighten your day...

I have used my new WRS Gingham paper pad and decided on a traditional Chocolate dog with lovely yellow and lemon flowers and butterflies.

I added little jewels to the flower centres on the image and buttons to the flowers around the card...

The Ribbon is DCWV and the doogie sentiment is also Wild Rose Studio...

and so some challenges...

1. Little Red Wagon...'Animals'
2. CES Challenges...'Flowers and Flutterbys'
3. Flutterby Wednesday...'Anything goes'
4. One Stop craft challenge...'Spring flowers'

Could just do with a drop of yellow sunshine outside as well now...
I'm back to work tomorrow so I guess it will come then!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and come back again soon....xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Super card - hope you are having a great weekend - we've rain in Bristol!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the yellow and the little gems in the flower centres are gorgeous!
    Rach :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little character he's so sweet the flowers are very spring too, thanks for playing along at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOO cute!! I love the puppy image and the little flutterby in her hair. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is way too cute! Love that dog! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Sally. Love the summery feel to this card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally! Love your card, the little dog is adorable and I love your choice of papers and all the embellishments.
    Thanks so much for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete