Followers



Tuesday 22 February 2011

Grrr...Dinosaur!


Hello all...
It's half term so I am getting in lots of cardmaking and finishing off some school display work...and yesterday we went to see 'Gnomeo and Juliet'.
I am still making some boys cards as I really needed some in my stock.
This is a great digi image but I must confess I don't remember where I got it from!

Coloured with promarkers and cut out then layered. The patterned paper is DCWV.
I have a Mothers Day Pamper evening at a local Nursery school coming up and I seem to recall selling lots of childrens cards last year especially dinosaurs and pirates.

Finished off with a few buttons...
Some challenges..
1. Passion for promarkers...'One for the boys'
2. Easy craft projects...'Something for the boys'
3. Crafty catz weekly...'One for the boys'
4. Craft your passion...'A Male project'
5. One Stitch at a time...'No Square cards'
6. Pixie Dust Studio...'Don't be square'

Hope you are all having a good week! See you back here soon, I hope!
TTFN..xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, what a brilliant card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card,Sally....enjoy your half term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your fun card and selfless sacrifice of buttons Sally. Did you enjoy Gnomeo and Juliet?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally. Thanks for joining us at PfP with your gorgeous card. Love your image.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I have had a thing about dinosaurs ever since I was a kid so this really appeals to me, adorable!! Thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cute card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycaz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fin card Sally :) Love the image. Thanks for joining us at PfP! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card Sally. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card sally.i love the fab fun image and great papers.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sally, your card is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautifull ! Thanks for joining the pixies this week ! Joyce xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, just fab..... Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dinosaur card and the colouring is fab!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at pfp these week:=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh so cute, perfect boy card and I love your design paper, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at OSAAT
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete