Followers



Tuesday 16 June 2009

Class Bookmarks...


Good morning all...
I have sneaked around the house and got on here before the rest of the house awake so I can do my post.
I spent the day getting some things ready around the school for the Fair on Friday. We put some Bunting up and a sign by the gate. I went around the village collecting some Raffle Prizes from the shops. Painted the Human Fruit machine. Then I sat and did 2 baskets of Lucky Dip!
Last night I made a start on my Bookmark order and did the girls ones, while I was watching BB. I'd like to do this for the 1/2 class that I am in but I reckon once I have finished this I won't want to do another set!
I have used up lots of offcuts from my scrap drawer so that is an incentive to get my Sizzix machine and plonk myself in front of the t.v and make as many flowers and bugs as I can without breaking into a new sheet of card.
There...I have talked myself into it...as usual.
Must get the lunchboxes done now and then I am doing the School walking Bus.
More chat later! Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely,Sally...the children will love them...and such a good way to use up all your scraps.
    You'll be really busy with the fair this week...so good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally these are just gorgeous. I love the fresh look they have. What a nice idea. Lucky dinkies that get these or what!!! Hope you are ok chicksie and good luck with your fair xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous book marks ~the children will just love them ~what a lovely idea
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sally - the bookmarks are gorgeous - Lou and I are working hard on cards etc for our fete on the Saturday - good luck with yours - Bridgette xxx

    ReplyDelete