Followers



Wednesday 10 June 2009

Wild Rose friends...


Morning all..
Just got time to do a quick post before school to show you a card I made yesterday.
It's the Wild Rose Studio girls...but not a bit of pink in sight...I suppose there are some ladies who don't like pink so I used this lovely lemon and lime combo!
The 'bestest friend' word stamp was a bargain at The Papermill Shop in Gunwharf Quays...£1. I bought it with these girls in mind.
I hope to start the backdrop today for Wizard of Oz...exciting!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card,Sally...and I love the colours....not an especially pink person myself! I'm very tempted by these stamps.
    Have still got the Skin Set of promarkers if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty i love the card your work is awesome someday i hope to be as good

    hugs Sharon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with beautiful colour-combination!!! Lovely!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lemon and lime looks perfect with these sweet girls ~ bargain word stamp!! gorgeous cardvanessa xx

    ReplyDelete