Followers



Tuesday 2 June 2009

Top Dog!


Afternoon all...
Wow! Another scorcher of a day today!
I have spent the day with my hubby in Brighton doing some shopping. Finally sorted out my outfit for our wedding invite. I went to 'Bravissimo' for a proper Bra fitting. I would recommend that you all do the same. They had a wonderful dress that actually fits at the bust and the waist!!!
Also got some white linen trousers and a gorgeous off the shoulder pink layered chiffon top with roses around the neckline...so pretty.
Back to cardmaking, which has been sporadic of late due to the weather. I have continued to use the large paperclips to make bookmarks. This time a card for Dad using a penny Black pooch in tie stamp.
I must also just mention a new blog ....check out 'Crafty Han' in my side bar. Hannah is the daughter of a teacher who used to work at the school. She contacted me on Craftbubble and she lives in the same village. She has some great Blog candy!
Hi Hannah...the blog is looking good!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got your outfit sorted...hope it cost less than Monsoon!
    I've also done less crafting in this wonderful weather...love the dog card...a great Fathers Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sally, your outfit sounds gorgeous, well done on getting it sorted.
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous card, love the paperclip idea and the colours are delish! Cute image too!

    Glad you got your outfit sorted, sounds fab!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete