Followers



Tuesday 23 June 2009

Just Magnolia..Summer


Hello to you all...I have made a card!!!!
How nice to be able to get back into my little room and say hello to my stamps and promarkers again.
My card today is this lovely Tilda dipping her toes in the water and is for the 'Just Magnolia Challenge' where the theme is 'Summer'
I couldn't decide what she should be sitting on so I drew in a wall but I think I will try something a bit more seasidey next time. I am Bunting mad at the moment...just think it looks so lovely on cards.
I am only at home this morning as we are doing 'Tea on the Field' for the New Parents and children this afternoon.
Hope you are enjoying the sun and getting some crafting done!

7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty,summery card,Sally....love the colours....and especially love the bunting...I may just have to 'borrow' that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... so sweet!! I LOVE the garland, great idea!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sally very pretty and your colouring is brilliant.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Sally love how you added the wall
    great card
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bunting!! So cute and perfect for summer cards. Hope you are well sally! Yes I was really busy on Christmas designs, I was rushing to finish them before going on holiday, now they are all done and sent off for manufacturing, whew! Though I still have more Christmas papers etc still to design... (no peace for the wicked!) Will let you know when the DT samples arrive! (probably a few weeks yet). Dulc xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Sally , I love Tilda as you know, I dont think I have this stamp but seeing your card makes me want to get this Tilda , great card.
    I have had problems with blogger this afternoon as well don't know whats going on but it seems to be ok now
    hope this gets to you
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete