Followers



Monday 8 June 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge Sketch


Good morning one and all.....
The Challenge this week on the Just Magnolia blog was to follow the sketch...so here is Dragonfly Tilda. I had to use my new Magenta Promarker and wow ..How bright?!!!

I added some sparkle all over the wings and around her hat and jumper. I also found some pink gemstone brads for the centres of the flowers...almost forgot I had them!

Thank you to 'CraftyHan' who has given me this Award...I would like to pass it on to all my followers. I really appreciate all the lovely comments!
Busy times ahead for me now as the end of term is fast approaching. I am painting the backdrop to the 5/6 production of 'The Wizard of Oz' this week. Look out for some photos of that!

9 comments:

  1. Your lastest creations are looking fab...
    Good luck with painting the back drop... its that time of year...

    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,Sally...definately very bright.
    Have decided to sell my promarkers...just don't get on with them...tried out some copics on Saturday...very brushlike...much better for me I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, what a beautiful and bright colour combination and the image is soooooo cute. Love it.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ~love the colour combo ~brighten the day!! such a sweet tilda ~ simply gorgeous
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable Tilda - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, great colouring, the colours really pop on the Tilda image, love the glitter too

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card,love the colours that you have used. hug srachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally. Hope you don't mind me stopping by. Have just come back to crafting and blogging after a 6 month break and came across your blog by chance...but I've heard alot about you before! Your blog and work is amazing...I will be back! Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sally, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete