Followers



Monday 29 June 2009

Tilda with slate...


Hello all...Phew... it's a bit warm isn't it.
I have stayed inside today and continued with my teacher cards.
Thanks to Saskia, who left me a comment, on yesterdays card, with the link to the challenge blog that has school cards as the theme this week.
So here is Tilda with her slate...I knew she would be well used at this time of year!
I have been working today in my newly arranged room. The table is under the window now so I have lots of light and more space since my tidy up.
The paper is from a Designer pack from QVC and I'm really pleased with the way it has matched up with the blue uniform and red apple.
Another day of being at home tomorrow to look forward to and then it's school the rest of the week...Hot, Hot, Hot!

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Sally I love the printed card and the colours are great
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and perfect for end of term cards. It's the first time I have visited your blog and your cards are really lovely. I am now a follower so I can visit your blog again.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete