Followers



Sunday 28 June 2009

Teacher card


Hi Bloggers...I hope you are all having a nice Sunday...
I have been sorting out all my craft stash and have been changing everything around in the kitchen and diningroom/craftroom.
Prompted by the thought of summer visitors wanting to come visit and go to the beach, we needed to get the sofa bed somewhere where we could actually pull it out, so the sofa and the breakfast bars are back in the kitchen and the table is back in the diningroom so my craft things will have to be condensed for a while.
It's worked out well as I have found a few things un-opened and I do feel as though I know what I have got now. It was getting out of control and a bit of a dumping ground.
I even managed to make a teacher card using this lovely sentiment sent to me by Mandy Gill. Thank you so much, Mandy!
we are taking the girls for a walk and play in the beach park this afternoon so I must carry on with the sorting...It's a slow process.....Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, so fresh!!

    Maybe you can enter the CRAFT-challenge...

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete