Followers



Saturday 6 June 2009

Raspberry Ribbons Sketch...


Todays card is my DT offering for the Raspberry Ribbons Sketch.
It is a challenging one...but also worth a go as there is blog candy up for grabs.
The girls have sorted out a Ribbon Kit for a lucky participant.
When I saw the triangles I turned the sketch and thought they looked like bunting.
So I used my schoolgirl 'Tilda with slate' and our school blue to make a card to give one of the girls teachers at the end of term next month.
Having a day at home doing some housework today...changing the beds and cleaning bathrooms....just doing some hoovering as well. I love it when it's all done...pity it doesn't stay like this for very long!

1 comment:

  1. adorable card ~ so perfect for a teacher ~ what a clever idea ~ who can believe another school year nearly finished!!.. gosh i have this desk and not inked up yet.. think i may have too!!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete