Followers



Thursday 4 June 2009

Hanging Around!


Hello blog friends...It feels like ages since I have been on here!
June is such a busy month for me. I am whizzing through my NVQ...getting to grips with all the different forms to fill in for everything. I have another Observation tomorrow afternoon and my trainee assessor is being observed as well.
I have spent today doing a great Display in a 3/4 classroom. I am also organising the Summer Fair on the 19th (33 different stalls/games) and we have to set up a Refreshment table at Sports day next Friday, the 12th, and do a new parent tea afternoons on the 22nd and 23rd.
Not sure if I will get a lot of cardmaking done.
I was able to make a few cards last week with some Penny Black Stickeroos so I can show you those for now. Tomorrow morning is Market morning. It will be lovely to sit down for a couple of hours and have a cup of tea and slice of cake!

6 comments:

  1. Wow your a busy woman, love this card, very soft looking. Good luck with your assessor tomorrow, boy does that bring back memories lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life sounds even more hectic than mine at the moment!!
    You've still managed a lovely card...even being so busy.
    Hope all goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, what a lovely card, really like how you've extended the flowers on the stickeroo...brilliant image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with lovely colours...so sweet!!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and such a charming image ~ the paper and flowers are so pretty
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the flowery paper! Nice and summery!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete