Followers



Tuesday 9 June 2009

Iced Cupcakes...


Hi all!
Sorry to all those of you on your summer diets!
I can't seem to make enough of these cupcake and ice cream cards at the moment.
I was punching out some butterflies when I saw all the little dots on the table that had come out of the design on the wings and I thought how they would make great 'sprinkles'! So I just had to make up some cupcakes, add some glitter and sprinkle on the dots.
I used the Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla colour combo. Such a useful card to have in your stash. More cardmaking this afternoon so maybe some more flavours will come out to tempt you.

3 comments:

  1. They look good enough to eat!!! Glad you've found some time this week for crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMmmmmm Yummy! The sprinkles are cute!
    Need to go to the freezer now and see if we have any ice cream!lol :)

    ReplyDelete