Followers



Wednesday 17 June 2009

Rambling Rose


Morning All...
I am on again early as I won't get another chance today. In school all day and back and forth with children and clubs after!
I thought I would show you my latest special order. The brief was 'Walking Boots'
Not much around to fit the bill but then I spotted this Paper Nation Rambler. I added a hilly backdrop with chalks and there you have it.
Let's hope Deirdre likes it!
I finished the girls bookmarks...they just need laminating and some ribbon threaded through and then I am on to the boys.
Summer Fair update for you....The sweets in the jar is filled up and I found the Coocnut Shy poles! I walked around the field yesterday and did the stall plan.
We have Green Watch from Bognor Fire Station coming with a nice Shiny fire Engine, Fingers crossed they don't get a call out. Although...how exciting would that be!!!
Have a good day whatever you are up to!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow your card is fabulous, just adore the image and the colours and background are divine! Deirdre will love it hun!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card, the image is great, have used her loads, but that background is brilliant.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. just perfect card for a walker!! delightful scene!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw. love this hiker/walker, haven't come across it yet. Lovely card, great background, love the flask detail...just like me and hubby really!


    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete