Followers



Monday 1 June 2009

Colourcreate Challenge...


This is my second card using the Colourcreate Challenge colours...Pink Sorbet, lemon and Chocolate. So glad I remembered I had that Making Memories paperpack!
A very similar idea as the other card...just used my Tilda with Muffin this time...
We are on an Inset day today so this is an extra bonus day off school for the girls.
Off shopping first thing...I am looking for a dress for a July wedding and have a gorgeous green chiffon dress put by in Monsoon. I am just 'umming and ahhing' about the price. It's more than I wanted to pay as I would need the little shrug cardi that goes with it and then some high sandals... total cost would be somewhere near £200.
I have to make a decision today! Will let you know what I do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment