Followers



Saturday 29 August 2009

Double Christening.....


Good morning all. Hope you have lots of lovely things planned this weekend.
I had a double Christening card order this week for a regular customer so I used my Boo Bear Die along with some beautiful card leftover from my Patchwork Pals kit.
The two children are 2 years old so I couldn't do them too 'babyish'.

I used the same design for both just using the appropriate colours. The circle card came from the inserts that I took out of some die cut cards and I thought they looked good with my Sizzix scallop.



I thought that they may get little silver crosses as presents so I added one around Boo's neck.

I punched out some flowers from the edges of the card that was left once the die cuts had been popped out of the Patchwork pals kit...I'm sure that lots of you do this before you throw it away! And the final flourish...pretty buttons.

I am taking the girls to a friend's house for a Barbeque this afternoon and then hubby and myself are meeting up with a group of football referees and WAGs for a curry this evening! Thanks for coming to visit my blog...chat soon ♥

1 comment:

  1. Really cute,Sally.....you've so many great Sizzix die cuts......I really must use mine more for cardmaking....tend to use them mainly for scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete