Followers



Wednesday 19 August 2009

Tatty Teddy...


Hello all...
Another Evening post, as it's been a beautiful day here and I have been out and about. I took advantage of hubby being at home until 3pm and left him to deal with little madam while I took big madam shopping.
We had a lovely time shoe shopping and bought a few pairs of wedge sandals in the sales. She is a size 3 and I am a 4 and a half so I think next year she will be raiding my wardrobe. I'm not quite as bad as 'Carrie' but getting there.
We had some lunch and then got the train home. A lovely day!!!

I hope you like my Tatty Teddy...they are a local Company to me and I painted this image a couple of years ago.
This evening will be spent wrapping little ones birthday pressies.
She is going to be soooo excited tomorrow...bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous, sounds like you had a lovely day. Wish it would just stop raining here for 5 minutes! Do I smell birthday cake?
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card! That bear is so cute!! If you like bears... just take a look at my blog, there's some 'summer candy'... with Popcorn the Bear!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a little cutie....have made some cross stitches with Tatty Teddy,but never a card.
    Hope you all have a lovely day for little ones birthday....and the weather stays as good....been glorious here today.
    I'm off to Gloucestershire for a long weekend...and going to meet KathyK at a craft shop in Stroud....can't wait.

    ReplyDelete