Followers



Saturday 15 August 2009

Wild Rose Studio Cat with washing...


Afternoon ladies..
You will be pleased to know that I am taking it easy today and have been chilling with the girls. Watching TV and a little bit of cardmaking.
My right arm really ached last night from all the cleaning yesterday.

I am really into Christmas Cardmaking now. I have been sorting through all my ribbons and papers and thinking up some new card designs. Looking through home magazines and my scrapbooks for some ideas.
Todays card is the Wild Rose Studio cat jumping all over the washing and was a card made with lots of leftovers...very satisfying to make.

So Marcus is hanging on in there in the BB house. Just can't make up my mind about him. Some days he is just a foul mouthed moron and then he goes and surprises me by giving good advise and being quite caring...
Hope you are all having a nice weekend...Do leave me a comment as I love reading them.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card... so sweet!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousu card Sally and such a sweet image! Love your design and colouring and the paper is so pretty. Chris x

    ReplyDelete