Followers



Monday 10 August 2009

I love promarkers Challenge...


Hi guys...
Phew!!I have just made this in time for the deadline of 11th August. The first 'I love Promarkers Challenge' was a sketch set by Sharon Armstrong. Nice and simple!
I won this little Bear stamp on the Penny Black Challenge blog. He was great to colour in with my promarkers. I matched up his little Rose to some gorgeous Red Rose Ribbon from my stash. The background paper was from a designer pack from QVC.

Ok...so yesterday I posted up the Circle of Friends Award from Susie with some Interesting facts about me. I should have posted up 5 things I like to do and the Interesting facts should have gone with this Award from Jane(Cupboard under the stairs). Apologies to Susie and Jane....Thanks for the Awards, girls!
So 5 things I like to do...Sorry, this is a bit 'Stating the bleeding obvious'

1.Cardmaking/crafting/Blogging...I could do it all day and night.
2.Going out with my family/friends for dinner...I love Food!!!
3.Going to the Cinema/watching Films..I'm a bit of a movie buff.
4.Shopping with my sister/daughter/girlfriends.
5.All of the above.....AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Hope you have enjoyed reading a bit more about me!
More cards and chat tomorrow....xxx

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card,Sally...that bear stamp is so sweet.I bet a lot of us crafters like similar things....though I definately need to curtail the food loving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your card is gorgeous, I love the bear image isn't he cute!
    Love Fleur X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the papers. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally.....*waves*
    I just adore how you've kept it simple also and the simple colours...beautiful...hope you will join in our challenges again :)
    Will pop a link into our facebook group..

    Sharonx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the reds and the ribbon, thank you for entering the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally what a stunning card! Thanks for joining in the I love Promarkers Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete