Followers



Thursday 20 August 2009

Happy Birthday, Lauren


Hi all...Just a quick post this evening to show you the card I made for my daughter.
She has had a lovely day playing with her pressies...Puppy in my pocket Fashion Show, a couple of Wii games and Rescue pals puppy that swims in the bath.
My brother and sister came down to visit and we went to Pizza Hut and ate lots of chocolate cake.
Her party is on Sunday...21 of her 6 year old friends at an indoor play centre with slides and climbing frame..ball pits etc.

It's the Finale double bill of' The Mentallist' with the gorgeous Simon Baker...so I have to go and do some drooling! More cards and chat tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've all had a great day,Sally.... just hope you survive Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute card! Just perfect for a 6-year old.
    Good luck with 21 of them on Sunday ... rather you than me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I remember children's parties!!One year we had over 30 in our small bungalow...as they get older thankfully they invite less people, but because they're 'bigger' they take up just as much room!! You have New Years Eve Parties to look forward to! Lovely cute card
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete