Followers



Thursday 13 August 2009

Wild Rose Studio...Challenge Sketch


Afternoon Ladies...Just enjoyed a spot of sun this morning and now the clouds have rolled in. Yesterday was spent with 5 other families up at Goodwood having a picnic while the kids explored the woods. Then the 2 men in the group decided we should play Rounders. It was hilarious watching the guys try to out do each other. Lots of diving to get catches and shouting out instructions...Lots of fun was had by all.

Over on Wild Rose Studio, Dulcie has set up a her first Challenge which is a sketch.
The added extra was to stamp on patterned paper somewhere on the card.
I stamped the scallop circle and cut out before adding using my 'Cat in garden' stamp. So cute poking through the grass. My blue papers are from Papermania and DCWV.
I also added a couple of paw prints. Here is the sketch, so do come and join in.

Little one wants the paddling pool filled up now so I'm off to catch some Rays...
Come visit me again soon♥

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Sally. Love the cat very sweet.
    Sounds like you had a good time up at Goodwood

    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cat card,Sally....have made a card for the challenge,though haven't posted it yet.The sun has returned here and I wandered into town through the park-lovely. Glad you had such a good day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, just adore the sweet image and the colours are delish! Sounds like a fun day had by all!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, paddling pools! I remember those sunny days! Lovely cute card! Another stamp I must put on my wish list!"

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete